Insomniac Thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Insomniac Thoughts

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ah, Christmas in April. Pack the rugrats up for granma's house and tell the wife you'll see her on Monday. Maybe. There's a lot of post draft analysis to get through

What the hell are the Jets and Redskins doing? Trading out of the first, trying to trade back into the first.

I think hands down these two had the worst offseasons going into the Holy Days.

Doug Jolley??? I love the spin that he was better than anyone they could have gotten with pick #26. Then why are they trying to trade back into the first?

Washington???? Who is running that freak show? They want Smith, no, they want Edwards, no they really want Mike Williams and Jason Campbell.

People with no business talking draft: Adam Schefter, Chris Russo, Sean Salisbury.

Salisbury is an angrier, larger version of Joey Theismann. Does ESPN test their guys for steroids?
"JP Losman would be the first pick of this draft"
OK, Sean, go lie down now, it'll be fine on Monday

Hank Goldberg couldn't be drunker or more disinterested in covering this draft. Why didn't ESPN just hire one of the Desperate Housewives to cover the Fins? At least they'd look good telling us that "Nick Saban might trade down or he might make a pick at #2" Geez.

Pete Prisco will give us a C- or D no matter who we'll draft.

Steve S said:
Ah, Christmas in April. Pack the rugrats up for granma's house and tell the wife you'll see her on Monday. Maybe. There's a lot of post draft analysis to get through

What the hell are the Jets and Redskins doing? Trading out of the first, trying to trade back into the first.

I think hands down these two had the worst offseasons going into the Holy Days.

Doug Jolley??? I love the spin that he was better than anyone they could have gotten with pick #26. Then why are they trying to trade back into the first?

Washington???? Who is running that freak show? They want Smith, no, they want Edwards, no they really want Mike Williams and Jason Campbell.

People with no business talking draft: Adam Schefter, Chris Russo, Sean Salisbury.

Salisbury is an angrier, larger version of Joey Theismann. Does ESPN test their guys for steroids?
"JP Losman would be the first pick of this draft"
OK, Sean, go lie down now, it'll be fine on Monday

Hank Goldberg couldn't be drunker or more disinterested in covering this draft. Why didn't ESPN just hire one of the Desperate Housewives to cover the Fins? At least they'd look good telling us that "Nick Saban might trade down or he might make a pick at #2" Geez.

You on the East Cost man?? I feel like a little kid at Christmas, I can't sleep. I'm too damn excited for tomorrow. :D

Steve S said:

:roflmao:...we could take Smith, Edwards and Ronnie Brown and he'd still give us a D "they reached with most of their picks..."

Prisco can bite me almost as much as LeRatard.

Back
Top Bottom