Insulted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Insulted

KidAmnesiac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After reading all these BULL$H!t company line statements from Wannstedt I feel insulted. IS HE CRAZY? How stupid does he think fins fans are? Sticking up for the special teams? FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

And this brought up some things I was thinking the whole season but was willing to set aside because Ricky was doing so well. I think I actually hate the dolphins now. Except for Ricky they can all go to hell. They're a bunch of whiny little bitches who won't ever win a big game, let alone the super bowl, because the truth is THEY DON'T CARE.

We all sit here debating whether Fiedler is our QB of the future, who we need to add to the OLine etc...but it doesn't matter. We're gonna have the same bunch of suckers next year as this year, and the year after that, because the dolphins are a franchise in decay.

This season was as good as its gonna get folks. We'll be lucky to have an end of the season collapse next year.

I feel bad for Ricky because he seems like he's really trying. Who knows, maybe he's a fake like the rest of them. Whatever.

We hope that you choke.

Originally posted by KidAmnesiac
After reading all these BULL$H!t company line statements from Wannstedt I feel insulted. IS HE CRAZY? How stupid does he think fins fans are? Sticking up for the special teams? FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

And this brought up some things I was thinking the whole season but was willing to set aside because Ricky was doing so well. I think I actually hate the dolphins now. Except for Ricky they can all go to hell. They're a bunch of whiny little bitches who won't ever win a big game, let alone the super bowl, because the truth is THEY DON'T CARE.

We all sit here debating whether Fiedler is our QB of the future, who we need to add to the OLine etc...but it doesn't matter. We're gonna have the same bunch of suckers next year as this year, and the year after that, because the dolphins are a franchise in decay.

This season was as good as its gonna get folks. We'll be lucky to have an end of the season collapse next year.

I feel bad for Ricky because he seems like he's really trying. Who knows, maybe he's a fake like the rest of them. Whatever.

We hope that you choke.

Whwh! Try the decaff next time bro!

Go ahead and jump off the bandwagon, we won't remember you anyway.

Originally posted by KidAmnesiac

We hope that you choke.
:confused: :confused: You ok? Did someone run over your cat ot something? Seems like you're venting of the season is coming a little late......

Man I vented just like that The day they lost @ NE. It's not good to bottle up all that frustration. Let it go much sooner next time.

Back
Top Bottom