INT fletcher! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

INT fletcher!

they're still trying to adjust to playing closer to the line .....it was just a lack of communication.....Marion does not suck

Originally posted by minus
I'm guessing that you guys didn't watch the game........He got beat couple of time and that INT was him being in the right place(The ball was tipped by the receier and Fletcher happen to be behind him.)..

Ya so "overwhelmed" by that huge 69 yards Carr put up in 3 quarters of play.

they're still trying to adjust to playing closer to the line .....it was just a lack of communication.....Marion does not suck

Agreed Marion does not suck but it looked like his fault on two long pass plays. Nothing about being on the line. When a WR is past the whole defense and Marion is trailing him it does seem like its Marion's fault. Even the anouncer said Carr made a good play fake to the back, but you have to take care of your bizness first. Good pre season reminder.

Fletcher may have been beaten a couple of times but that will happen. Heck Cousins had passes completed to him constantly last year but was there to make the tackle. If Fletcher can do that and maybe chip in a few int's over the season we'll be in real good shape. We definately need another CB though. We're one play away from having Fletcher starting and nobody as a nickel back. Lowe is a rookie and has missed the past week, right now we are dangerously thin at CB.

I'm concern because this is something he had done through out training camp...So you guys rather have Fletcher in there for Nickel Package so that people could pick on him all day long ......If we can bring a solid CB, bring him in..Remeber we are here to win it all....

its still preseason guys, lets hope the defensive backs wake up. the first two drives the offense looked sharp!

I totally agree about needing another solid DB. Maybe to not even take Fletch's place, but in case of injury.

Are we so blind to believe our DB's can't get hurt like everyone else? This team needs strong corner play for the type of D we run. Prob wait for cuts and see what team has excess and make a deal.(trade Grant)

Originally posted by inFINSible

i didnt say marion sucks i said he sucked. there is a difference. Marion got burned by Mcardell against the Bucs and last night i saw at least three times where he was way out of position. Jason Moore has been looking great. Im sorry, marion has not looked good at all lately. am i worried? no. i think he will come around as usual. but if youwant to talk all day about fletcher being bad, well lets call it like it really is shall we?

Jason Moore did look good. Marion has performed well in the past but he has looked shaky in the last couple games.

Back
Top Bottom