Interesting 2003 draft grading system | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting 2003 draft grading system

Ahhh don't be mad the Dolphins got the worst grade. I was just posting this to give you guys some info. chill out!

Originally posted by Josh Reed
Ahhh don't be mad the Dolphins got the worst grade. I was just posting this to give you guys some info. chill out!

*blinks*

whose mad? I just noted that it seemed like a waste of bandwidth, I was refering more to the guy that wrote it not your posting it.

The huddles report is probably the least reputable report on the net.....
Notorious for bad, bad information... take it with a grain of salt, the guy probably does the thing in his basement.

Yeah.

Cause ranking us last is WAY WAY off of every other ranking ever written. Ever.

Not great report, says mostly what everyone else has, raiders got the most potential starters of any playoff team in the draft and tied for second most start prospects overall... not bad.

Anyone who doubts Moore hasnt seen his game he can smell the ball out and played top competetion, another Zach type of steal. Dolphins added free agents , and Ricky counting as the first pick would be sure fire MVP caliber player despite not getting a top 5 pick.

The mainstream sees no value fine, let them learn the hard hard way when game day arrives. The players you had were good, are now upgraded with depth, time for Wanny to show he hasnt forgotten to win when it counts (every week it counts) versus teams also in playoff race.

My Raiders peeked a week too early vs. Titans and were flat in superbowl, your Phins peaked vs. us and had a slight letdown that was enough to miss out. Make it count this time the Jets have the hardest overall schedule in NFL and that will make it close .:eat:

Back
Top Bottom