Interesting about Bears | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting about Bears

dolphinron

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know this is looking WAY ahead but couldn't help it. I find it interesting that we play Chicago in our 13th game on a Monday night. The years the Bears won it all they started out hot as us and faced Miami on their 13th game on a Monday night and it was their only loss. Could it possibly happen we will be 12-0 like the Bears were when we meet? I know this is dreaming but that is what I am. Luckily we play them at home again, same as that year. Can't wait to see the Urlacher, Williams matchup. Plus I'm sure they will have Zach vs. Brian as another matchup. I also love that Wannstadt will be playing his old team for the first time since being thrown out of Chicago(besides pre-season.)

it will be a big game, but neither team is as good as '85 Bears or '85 Fins and it is not at the Orange Bowl. Of course, the Fins c/b 12-0 and the Bears looking for payback ;)

Thanks for the help Billsfan. Now go back to your room and wonder how the Bills can avoid having the worst record in the league this year.

Originally posted by Billsfan
12-0 I don't think you'll need to worry about that.

really u dont think its possible? im not saying it is likely, but it is possible! i will say this, if we beat new england and denver in the next few weeks, then it is a defenite possibility, the packers will lose there run defense cus vonnie holliday is out. and the bills? forget it! they suck on run defense and they cannot run the ball and our db's will match up well with your recievers. not to mention that jason taylor and ogun will use that Oline come fourth quarter.

Originally posted by Billsfan
12-0 I don't think you'll need to worry about that.
what we're not worried about is losing to the jets at home on the strength of two kickoff returns for td's by some obscure rb who'll be bagging groceries next year
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No but you do need to worry about Jay Fiedler getting one of those mudflaps ripped off the side of his head.

Could cause him balance problems for years. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom