Interesting article about Ronnie Brown's agent... some Ronnie stuff in there as well! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting article about Ronnie Brown's agent... some Ronnie stuff in there as well!

Interesting article. This guy seems like he won't go Rosenhaus on us and ask for a 50 billion dollar re-neg in a year.

Well Ronnie himself does not seem as someone who would start demanding something like that. So i guess it is all fine.

also the agen't first time representing a first round pick (although he does have a couple notable players as clients). let's hope HE doesn't get too greedy.....I'm not worried about Brown....

The article was great. I loved it. I read every single word of it and was intrigued by it, thanks for posting it. I just hope none of them drop him for Drew or someone like that, he seems like a nice guy.

Dolfan2788 said:
The article was great. I loved it. I read every single word of it and was intrigued by it, thanks for posting it. I just hope none of them drop him for Drew or someone like that, he seems like a nice guy.
I liked the emotion... I could imagine Drew sitting there on his mobile saying 'Ah 5hit, only 4 of the top 10 this year, damn'.

anyone notice how the Bears called saying they may take Brown if still there (instead of Benson)....

jbond said:
anyone notice how the Bears called saying they may take Brown if still there (instead of Benson)....
reports after the draft suggested that Tampa and Minnesota were both trying to move up to get him. He was extremely sought after.

I can't beleive that Rosenhaus might get T.O., Droughs, and some other clients of his to hold out

Back
Top Bottom