Interesting Bledsoe note.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Bledsoe note....

We were told by the mods that we could only stick to topics concerning the Fins... I guess this site IS just like BBI. They just don't edit or move you over there...

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Bledsoe is reportedly in the best shape of his life.

Players always say that.......I can't stand training camp because all the VETs say the same thing....."Best shape of my life" and we always buy into it.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
i think it should be pretty apparent by now, that if you don't post smack all football related topics are welcome here.

What? This whole thread isn't smack?

Originally posted by fthefish11
We were told by the mods that we could only stick to topics concerning the Fins... I guess this site IS just like BBI. They just don't edit or move you over there...
if it were regular season, this would get moved to the NFL forum, but off season there is not as much Fin news to talk about. :cooldude:

If Bledsoe was a 9 to 5 guy in it for the money...

I'd think that losing his starting job to injury and being dealt within the division would give him some purpose this year.

All this tells me is that a change of scenery is exactly what he needed...and he got it.

"Just when you think everything is making sense...New England goes and trades Bledsoe to Buffalo."

Know who said that?

Sure you do.

Well after the Pete Carroll era Drew lost his LT Armstrong, & favorite receiver TE Coates, Martin too was gone & Robert Edwards got injured. Thus giving him no running game, the worst oline in the NFL, & no sure handed receiver. He was doomed. Now that the Pats have pissed Bledsoe off, I bet he get his head out of his ass since he's playing with a rebuilt young oline & has some receivers.

ABOUT TOM BRADY right now he is the most overrated Quarterback in the NFL!! He hasn't proved anything other than looking good on a replay when he fumbles the ball!!

Sure, Bledsoe never had a SURE HANDED RECEIVER. What the hell did Troy Brown do in season 8 that was so different from season 7? DB's excuses make me sick. If that were Fiedler you would be saying he should hve made plays.

Bledsoe eroded with as much talent as Fiedler had his 2 seasons as a starting QB. All the rest is fabricated BS.

The Pats won the SB for all you forgotten soles.....Bledsoe was a piece of crap while "unhearalded" Brady won the big one.....

Bledsoe is as overrated as Kevin Carter.....PLEASE!!!!!!!

Yeah. Bledsoe is overrated but Fiedler is somehow underrated.

Go tell any NFL personnel exec that and you will get laughed at in the face.

I don't even think Dave Wannstedt is so hung up on Fiedler that he wouldn't have taken Bledsoe had Miami been able to.

The only thing last year proved was that you can lose your job due to injury with Bill Belicheck.

What was the HUGE difference that propelled NE to a SB last year?

Smoke and Mirrors will not be a valid answer. You don't "fluke" your way to a SB.

Good lord.

Having gone and found the article in question myself...I found that their was a nice portion that was lopped off of the end of it...either by Bodzilla or the dolphins site (either way...it was a nice example of biased reporting).

Here's what follows the original post:

However, he said, being traded to Buffalo and the way the Patriots treated him, makes him feel like he is totally rejuvenated and dedicated to football again. This individual projects a big year for Bledsoe in Buffalo, but says he probably never would have gotten on track if he had remained in New England.

I never saw that....i just posted what was shown to me.

But still, he is not the darling everybody makes him out to be.

Oh and.....I'd rather have Jay as my teams QB.

Back
Top Bottom