Interesting Gasden Article(not about Gasden really) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Gasden Article(not about Gasden really)

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
Gadsden said he had been looking after his son and had stayed in shape by running, doing Pilates and running routes for Ray Lucas and Dan Marino.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ons/thursday/sports_f3cb04abd6c101190004.html

Ummm.... the part in there about running routes for Marino..... is that recreational, or is Dan keeping in shape just in case he gets a phone call? Lord knows I'm a Marino homer... and that his return is a long shot, but look at Michael Jordan... he retired what, 8 or 9 times? :lol:

"With him, it's easy," quarterback Jay Fiedler said. "Just put the ball away from the defender and let him go get it."

Does anybody besides myself find something wrong with this statement by Fiedler? I think I know what he meant, but I wouldn't have said it like this...?!

NO! You're supposed to tell me that Marino is comming back! :goof:

Yes, I thought this was an odd thing for him to say. I could read into that as a rip on himself... "With him it's easy... any QB could do it. All you have to do is put it in his general direction and let him go get it." If that is true, I wonder what BG would look like throwing to OG...

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
If that is true, I wonder what BG would look like throwing to OG...

The same... a precariously balanced statue with a movable arm.

Jay Fiedler statement: "With Oronde it's easy. I close my eyes, throw the ball anywhere upfield and let him go get it"

That explains his consistent overthrows now!

Back
Top Bottom