Interesting Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Mock Draft

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
At about.com. Has us picking at #16 and has us picking Eric Winston from Miami. Anybody ever heard of this guy? Here's some info on him.

Eric Winston
2006 NFL Draft Prospect

from Dane Brugler

Position: Offensive Tackle
School: Miami (FL)

Height: 6-7

Weight: 310

40-Yard Dash: 5.10 (EST)

Positives:
Eric Winston possesses great size and the intelligence to play the offensive tackle position, either on the left or right side. He is an all around athlete with great agility for his tall stature. Winston has great speed and quick feet to keep up with the intense pressure from defenses at the next level.

Negatives:
Winston tore his anterior cruciate ligament in the fourth game last season against Georgia Tech, but should be fully recovered. Lost a year of experience from the injury.

Overview:
Winston, who has already graduated, was a recruit at TE, but made the transition to offensive tackle before the 2003 season. He didn’t play offensive tackle in high school or his freshman year, but he has made an amazing transition to the O-line

How have you not heard of him? I don't agree with the pick however. I think it's defense or QB.

I just never heard of him before. I think we need oline help before defense to be quite honest.

Regarding that mock draft, beware. They also call Maroney a pile-moving back with power (which, being a Minnesota student, I know is inaccurate), and say "LenDale will be a better pro than Bush."

That mock is a joke. We won't go Oline in the first.

Back
Top Bottom