Interesting Mock? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Mock?

Where's the mock?

Scott would be HUGE reach at 16, even the 1st round.

Definitely different. I really hope the Jets don't get Huff.

not sure i like this mock. Huff is good, but not # 4 good. DeMeco Ryans isnt that good to be in the top ten. Jimmy Williams is falling, not rising, at least that high. Whitworth is good, but not at 16. Stovall wont go in the first.... I could go on and on. I dont really like this mock at all

SpeedRush99 said:
Where's the mock?

Scott would be HUGE reach at 16, even the 1st round.
I agree it is a little high for Scott. He's projected as a late 1st early 2nd. But right now I have him the 2nd best LT next to Ferguson. Only because Justice played RT and he has no experience at LT, although Justice has more upside. Scott would start right away for us. If Scott was still avaliable in the 2nd that would be awesome.

playmaker1 said:
not sure i like this mock. Huff is good, but not # 4 good. DeMeco Ryans isnt that good to be in the top ten. Jimmy Williams is falling, not rising, at least that high. Whitworth is good, but not at 16. Stovall wont go in the first.... I could go on and on. I dont really like this mock at all
I agree Whitworth is not a 16th pick. More like a late 2nd early 3rd.

omar jacobsis good, but in the first... man this draft is really bad

seahawks have a good TE, why would they draft lewis??? and over pope? and why would the dolphins draft a DT in the second? this mock has no thought in it at all

playmaker1 said:
omar jacobsis good, but in the first... man this draft is really bad
I know thats why I posted it. Maybe he's a big Jacobs fan.:D

I doubt Hester will go in the second. He is fast, that is about it. Kiwanuka in the second would be a steal. And my boy Will Derting isn't even going into the draft this year

phinfan_1 said:
I know thats why I posted it. Maybe he's a big Jacobs fan.:D
I know, IM just shocked that someone actually thinks this is a good mock! good find phinfan

Back
Top Bottom