Interesting Mock? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Mock?

phinfan_1 said:
I agree it is a little high for Scott. He's projected as a late 1st early 2nd. But right now I have him the 2nd best LT next to Ferguson. Only because Justice played RT and he has no experience at LT, although Justice has more upside. Scott would start right away for us. If Scott was still avaliable in the 2nd that would be awesome.

Where would you rate McNeil??

SpeedRush99 said:
Where would you rate McNeil??
Tell you the truth SpeedRush99, I'm not real high on McNeill. When I watch him play he reminds me of a bigger McIntosh.

omar jacobs in the first? stovall before jackson? that first round seems to have a bit too many reaches which causes other players to be rated too low. and if we were to draft McNeil in the first (which i would mind if hes best OL available) i would draft RW in the 2nd. adress secondary with allen!

Wow thats one of the worst mocks I have seeen in awhile! I could so many things out but its just so obvious.

"8
Buffalo - With Bills' OL, they need him, but isn't this high for a project OT?
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
OT
Auburn"

This Auburn guy has the same name as D'Brickashaw Ferguson from Virginia! The one from Auburn must be worse, though, because he's apparently a "project OT"

Back
Top Bottom