Interesting NFL week. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting NFL week.

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Anyone notice a few things...like the 3-0 Saints lost to the LIONS, the 3-0 Broncos lost to the Ravens, the 3-0 Dolphins lost to the Chiefs, and the 3-0 Pats lost the the Chargers.

These were ALL games that the undefeated teams should have won...I just find that interesting. It also makes the point, any given Sunday.

Brian Griese threw 3 picks...he must suck too. ;)

ooops, so OK the Chargers were undefeated too. The Pats just were SUPPOSED to win.

I think this weekend put in to prospective how long the season is and that you can't play your best football for 16 weeks. Everynow and again your guys will just be a half second behind like our guys were this week. It was hard game to get up for, and a tough road loss. It just happend, but i doubt it will happen many more times.

Fooking A...

... this is one hell of a confusing NFL season. I am truly shocked that the Broncos lost to the Ravens tonight. I mean to me this is one of the biggest upsets I can remember. The Ravens are a horrible team! I guess maybe the Broncos aren't as tough as I thought. They sure looked GREAT for 3-weeks.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Anyone notice a few things...like the 3-0 Saints lost to the LIONS, the 3-0 Broncos lost to the Ravens, the 3-0 Dolphins lost to the Chiefs, and the 3-0 Pats lost the the Chargers.

These were ALL games that the undefeated teams should have won...I just find that interesting. It also makes the point, any given Sunday.

Brian Griese threw 3 picks...he must suck too. ;)

It was a relief watching the saints lose to the LIONLESS and the patriots losing so we can keep pace with them..

loved watching the most bizarre monday nighter ever. Griese has horrible stats so far they are next to last in the NFL passing.

oakland and the chargers have a brutal division schedule and one will get a week off for the playoffs leaving us a spot .........

carolina also lost........... san diego plays oakland in 2 weeks...

it is a long season.......

albert was looking good ...........too bad............

No team is as good as they look one week or as bad as they look another week.

It is the kind of week that makes you wonder about the NFL. I know deep down that the games are not fixed but when things like this happen it always make me wonder.

That's funny you mention that, as deep down I have always felt the games WERE fixed. lol

Ah, who cares, look at pro wrestling, people still watch that(not me...but some people) :D

and the Rams are 0-4

the only constant is that the Bengals suck

One thing needs to be remembered to keep things in perspective:
this is a marathon and not a sprint.

Originally posted by MiaMarino
One thing needs to be remembered to keep things in perspective:
this is a marathon and not a sprint.

Umm, compared to baseball (162 games) football IS a sprint (16 games). Of course, just like in real life, marathons are quite boring and halfway through you pretty much know who's going to win, whereas sprints are exciting and ANYONE can win at ANY TIME.

Wow, that was a good analogy.

Originally posted by chicagodolphan

Umm, compared to baseball (162 games) football IS a sprint (16 games). Of course, just like in real life, marathons are quite boring and halfway through you pretty much know who's going to win, whereas sprints are exciting and ANYONE can win at ANY TIME.

What a true statement that is lol!!!:o

I hate this season because I keep getting the shaft in the pools and betting is a crapshoot moreso this year than others...losing all kinds of money...I mean no Gambling doesn't exist. But seriously, I don't thik you can have any team be a favorite anymore. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

:monkey:Vegas Lines and underdogs winning when not the Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom