Interesting notes from NFL.com.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting notes from NFL.com....

I would chose Bledsoe over any QB that is out there if the money is right, I like Bledsoe game that last couple of year's have been bad but I feel for the guy. The year the Pats won the SB the team acted like they did't want him. The last couple of years in Buffalo he acts like he aint comfortable with there offense I believe that it is possible for him to turn that around in Miami with Norv's offense, Bledsoe has a cannon arm and he use to could read the field just as good as any qb in the league. He could read defenses good I am just not sure he can get that back.

I don't think it is a physical thing just a mental thing. I don't think he is meant for Buffalo but no one is meant for Buffalo. Just kidding:lol:.

Bledsoe wouldn't survive a qtr with the finz OL.

Well, he played 32 games behind ours, thus from these two statements, the Bills OL is vastly superior than the Fins. Not necessarily true

I think the Bills have better overall talent and more upside RIGHT NOW but is much younger( lack of experience) and have had poor coaching (2 OL coaches in 2 yrs).

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Well, he played 32 games behind ours, thus from these two statements, the Bills OL is vastly superior than the Fins. Not necessarily true

I think the Bills have better overall talent and more upside RIGHT NOW but is much younger( lack of experience) and have had poor coaching (2 OL coaches in 2 yrs).

all that is about to change clump. from this point on, i dont care what anyone says, it will not be the same come September for alot of teams. BTW, whats the deal with Brown? i thnk he is a goner.

Originally posted by Noland
I would chose Bledsoe over any QB that is out there if the money is right, I like Bledsoe game that last couple of year's have been bad but I feel for the guy. The year the Pats won the SB the team acted like they did't want him. The last couple of years in Buffalo he acts like he aint comfortable with there offense I believe that it is possible for him to turn that around in Miami with Norv's offense, Bledsoe has a cannon arm and he use to could read the field just as good as any qb in the league. He could read defenses good I am just not sure he can get that back.

I don't think it is a physical thing just a mental thing. I don't think he is meant for Buffalo but no one is meant for Buffalo. Just kidding:lol:.

i dont feel for bledsoe at all. I think its great when we showed Donohoe that Bledsoe doesnt really scare us at all.

Back
Top Bottom