Interesting Ragland Tidbit from Senior Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Ragland Tidbit from Senior Bowl

AJ Duhe

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Reggie Ragland (LB Alabama) accepted an invitation to the Senior Bowl, which is nice to see from a first round prospect. Interestingly, he accepted the invitation and requested to lineup at outside linebacker rather than his customary inside linebacker spot. I wonder if Ragland is looking to showcase a full arsenal of skills for the scouts...coverage skills included.

Reggie Ragland (LB Alabama) accepted an invitation to the Senior Bowl, which is nice to see from a first round prospect. Interestingly, he accepted the invitation and requested to lineup at outside linebacker rather than his customary inside linebacker spot. I wonder if Ragland is looking to showcase a full arsenal of skills for the scouts...coverage skills included.

Yes, he is. I think his best spot is MLB but OLB will give him a chance to showcase other skills. Really think he is the kind of player we want. Dominated in the best conference, has played under Satan in a pro style defense and despite what another poster said I don't see the physical limitations. He has good size and skills and instincts. didn't see Tennessee game but perhaps he was banged up or just had a bad day.

I didn't' see too many bad games from him esp this year

Back
Top Bottom