Interesting reading this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting reading this

30. Indianapolis -- Reggie Wayne, WR, Miami (Fla.)
He's the best route-runner of any receiver in the draft. He also has the strongest hands of any receiver I've probably ever graded. He has excellent size, although his speed (at 4.58) wasn't ideal in his individual workout. Marvin Harrison will remain the Colts' deep threat, but Wayne gives Peyton Manning another receiver he can count on to make the catch. He's a polished receiver.

:yes:

I looked at the Mock draft from that year by Kiper. He had Chambers in the late first to the packers I think. In his draft grades he said Chambers was a steal at where we picked him

They have a Q&A with Chad Johnson there. look what he said.
"Kiper: Is there a particular NFL team you have followed closely over the years?

Johnson: I love the Miami Dolphins. I would give anything to go back home and play for the Dolphins. Growing up, Mark Duper and Mark Clayton were my two favorites. However, on draft day, I will be excited and honored to go wherever I am selected. It doesn't matter. I'm just ready to go to work and begin my career in the NFL."

Not saying it would happen, as he seems to be happy in Cincy, but when is he a FA?

tylerdolphin said:
They have a Q&A with Chad Johnson there. look what he said.
"Kiper: Is there a particular NFL team you have followed closely over the years?

Johnson: I love the Miami Dolphins. I would give anything to go back home and play for the Dolphins. Growing up, Mark Duper and Mark Clayton were my two favorites. However, on draft day, I will be excited and honored to go wherever I am selected. It doesn't matter. I'm just ready to go to work and begin my career in the NFL."

Not saying it would happen, as he seems to be happy in Cincy, but when is he a FA?

How sweet that would be.

tylerdolphin said:

I believe 2009

Back
Top Bottom