Interesting Schedule for comparing the RB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Schedule for comparing the RB's

dolphindiehard

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I find it kind of neat that the schedule we have this year just happens to set up so that the top 3 RB's from the draft will be playing each other. We get to see Brown and Benson in the HOF game and then Brown vs. Caddy twice. Once in the ex. season and once in the regular season. It will be interesting to see how much each plays and how well they do against each others teams. If they all make it as starters this year it will be fun to compare.

dolphindiehard said:
I find it kind of neat that the schedule we have this year just happens to set up so that the top 3 RB's from the draft will be playing each other. We get to see Brown and Benson in the HOF game and then Brown vs. Caddy twice. Once in the ex. season and once in the regular season. It will be interesting to see how much each plays and how well they do against each others teams. If they all make it as starters this year it will be fun to compare.

It's cool that Williams and Brown ended up in the same state too, must be pretty rare for two guys who are so tight

but only the one game against caddy really counts :)

and caddy betta watch out for MATT ROTH :yell:

DolphinDevil28 said:
I just hate that we have 5 preseason games.

you have to somehow like it now, we really have a chance to evaluate some guys

DolphinDevil28 said:
I just hate that we have 5 preseason games.

Yeah, one more chance for someone to blow an ACL :shakeno:

Al13 said:
you have to somehow like it now, we really have a chance to evaluate some guys

No, I don't. I don't get to see the preseason games (except for HOF game) and there is a great chance for injuries.

God, I just hate typing that word, injuries.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, I don't. I don't get to see the preseason games (except for HOF game) and there is a great chance for injuries.

God, I just hate typing that word, injuries.

its a violent game, injuries will always happen, every team has to deal with it

Back
Top Bottom