Interesting Stat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Stat

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Tom Brady has ONE HOME TD! He threw his single TD pass in front of his home crowd against the Titans. The other 15 were on the road.

06 will you stop winking at me. I am starting to think your Michael Jackson in disguise. Now concentrate on the thread! :lol:

ITs the other way around genius. He's thrown like 11 TD's and no picks at home. Something like that I have to look it up.

TyLaw, that actually is an interesting stat. Bravo.

Originally posted by WiGGy
ITs the other way around genius. He's thrown like 11 TD's and no picks at home. Something like that I have to look it up.

No he's right, only 1 td against Tenn.

I'm right! Get your facts straight. I would have been okay with your post, but you had to bring in that sarcastic genius into it.

Originally posted by WiGGy

Yep that's a TRUE PATS FAN. Unfamiliar with the stats of his own team. I live about 20 minutes from Foxboro and can honestly say that guy really is a true Pats fan.

Originally posted by DolfanF150

Yep that's a TRUE PATS FAN. Unfamiliar with the stats of his own team. I live about 20 minutes from Foxboro and can honestly say that guy really is a true Pats fan.

You live 20 min from Foxboro!!!

Go to Florida you Miami scum/bandwagoner

Originally posted by Prime Time
06 will you stop winking at me. I am starting to think your Michael Jackson in disguise. Now concentrate on the thread! :lol:
well i guess i could wave, but i've been driving i've california for so long i only use 1 finger and i don't think you'd like that!:D

Originally posted by Prime Time

are you a 12 year old? :lol:

Originally posted by DolfanF150
I live about 20 minutes from Foxboro

Why the heck arent you at the game?? If I lived that close, I'd be freezing my balls off to root on the team.....

Back
Top Bottom