Interesting Tidbit I Forgot to Mention, Jay Will Start @ QB, According to Drew... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Tidbit I Forgot to Mention, Jay Will Start @ QB, According to Drew...

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
He said Jay Fiedler will be the starting QB for the Dolphins. He said it not me. Don't shoot the messnger.

I still hope and think AJ will start.

When did Rosenhaus become HC or GM, I missed that move?

I wasn't paying my full attention. It was on the series..quick points. He said Jay has to be the starter with this situation happening as it did.

Drew has been talking for a while that AJ has looked horrible in the QB schools...he took the natural step tonight and basicaly said that AJ can't play.....

you really are an idiot if you're surprised. Feeley doesn't know the system nor is Dave confident in him. Don't worry, we can expect Fiedler to get hurt when he trips over a rock in week 1.

Prime Time said:
I wasn't paying my full attention. It was on the series..quick points. He said Jay has to be the starter with this situation happening as it did.
That's a lame excuse for a reason.

blingbling2334 said:
you really are an idiot if you're surprised. Feeley doesn't know the system nor is Dave confident in him. Don't worry, we can expect Fiedler to get hurt when he trips over a rock in week 1.
Training Camp hasn't even started yet. People need to relax.

yeah, jay knows the offense just as well as the coaches. and lets face it people, aj is a 3rd string qb. this is where someone says "oh, but so was brett farve". yeah, and how many other brett farves have there been in the league? none. AJ will get his chance midway through the season. jay will get injured. aj may have amazing stuff and he may not. it will be the same qb dance as we had last year w/ grese. dont act suprised that the pre-season starter is fiedler

He said Jay Fiedler will be the number 1 guy going into Training camp, and will probably hold on to the job. Here is the reason being. AJ Feeley doesn't know the offense, and he would have been able to be there with Ricky in the huddle. Randy and Chambers know the offense, but Randy is young, and Chambers doesn't want to be a vocal leader in the huddle. Ricky would have been that Veteran Leader in the huddle.

Phinsdude said:
He said Jay Fiedler will be the number 1 guy going into Training camp, and will probably hold on to the job. Here is the reason being. AJ Feeley doesn't know the offense, and he would have been able to be there with Ricky in the huddle. Randy and Chambers know the offense, but Randy is young, and Chambers doesn't want to be a vocal leader in the huddle. Ricky would have been that Veteran Leader in the huddle.

What arre you taking about?

Drew basicly been saying A.J sucks and won't be much of a competition which is why he believes Jay will remain the starter.

Back
Top Bottom