Interesting TV watch ? posed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting TV watch ? posed.

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Pat McAfee Show. Posed the question would Fitz be out of Miami if he started winning? Suggested as Dolphins fans we lobby to keep Rosen in assumed that we will both evaluate and lose at the same time. We are half way through the season and have survived losing this long, but then Tua, the righty throwing lefty, goes down AGAIN. Is there a QB worth #1 truly in this next draft? Not sure sadly.

Pat McAfee Show. Posed the question would Fitz be out of Miami if he started winning? Suggested as Dolphins fans we lobby to keep Rosen in assumed that we will both evaluate and lose at the same time. We are half way through the season and have survived losing this long, but then Tua, the righty throwing lefty, goes down AGAIN. Is there a QB worth #1 truly in this next draft? Not sure sadly.
Rosen to me gets another shot next season, I would'nt throw him back to the wolves again behind this offensive line.. If we draft Tua or whomever I think its Rosens job to lose.

Pat McAfee is fantastic. I have no idea about TV, but I watch his show on Youtube virtually ever day

McAfee also once threw a pass and thus might also be a better option at QB than Rosen (in a non-tanking season)

but then Tua, the righty throwing lefty, goes down AGAIN.

One, what's the point of mentioning that he's a righty throwing lefty? Do you somehow believe it's a negative? It's not. Tennis great Rafael Nadal is also a righty playing lefty and is one of the best his sport has ever seen.

Two, players get dinged up and injured. It's a rough sport. Drew Brees just got injured AGAIN this season. He had a major shoulder injury 13 years ago that nearly sidelined his career before he ever hit superstardom. But he's seemed to bounce back and recover ok. I'm guessing that'll be the case again when he returns from his thumb injury.

It's ain't like Tua's missing time due to hangnail injuries or he can't take a hit. Any player that has an ankle rolled up on like that would suffer the same fate.

that's not the first injury for tua i'm starting to feel he's an injury risk and think burrow is better anyway

That’s just really shallow thinking. When an ankle gets rolled up in, it’s gonna sprain. You think the same wouldn’t have happened to Burrow?

Burrow got hurt a few times at tOSU. In fact, he had surgery for a broken bone in his throwing hand. Didn’t even happen in a real game. Is he an injury risk too? SMH.

Of course you probably didn’t even know that, like most fans speaking w/o knowing a lot.

And Burrow isn’t better. Not even close.

I think leg injuries are more concerning than hand injuries especially when you had two tight ropes done and a knee issue. Let's just say tua is walking the tight rope.

that's not the first injury for tua i'm starting to feel he's an injury risk and think burrow is better anyway
That’s just really shallow thinking. When an ankle gets rolled up in, it’s gonna sprain. You think the same wouldn’t have happened to Burrow?

Burrow got hurt a few times at tOSU. In fact, he had surgery for a broken bone in his throwing hand. Didn’t even happen in a real game. Is he an injury risk too? SMH.

Of course you probably didn’t even know that, like most fans speaking w/o knowing a lot.

And Burrow isn’t better. Not even close.
:munch:

Both legs have required surgery so yeah, maybe he can’t take a hit. Sorry to surprise you. Sorry Saban might be setting up this team to destroy itself again. Shout out to the conspiracy theorists. Tua is extremely far from a sure thing. Easy and simple as that.

Tua’s injury is not serious...in fact once you have the procedure it’s almost impossible for it to happen again from what I understand.....

Both legs have required surgery so yeah, maybe he can’t take a hit. Sorry to surprise you. Sorry Saban might be setting up this team to destroy itself again. Shout out to the conspiracy theorists. Tua is extremely far from a sure thing. Easy and simple as that.

Hey remember that time Ohio State won a National Championship with a 3rd string QB? Good times and F BAMA and Saban.

Both legs have required surgery so yeah, maybe he can’t take a hit. Sorry to surprise you.

Having an ankle or knee rolled up on is not the same thing as taking a hit. But I’m in no way surprised you can’t separate the two I’ll move along

As you were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen you can attack this topic however do not personally attack posters with opposing view points or your posts will be deleted

Do not reply just follow the rules

740full-jeffrey-dean-morgan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom