Intro/ Question about FH | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro/ Question about FH

Is there a step I am missing? None of my posts show up?

Thanks!

John

Hello all!! Bengals fan here,but a fan of football. Good luck to the Dolphins, if I didn't live so close and grew up a Bengal. Miami would be my team.

Hello!

Glad to be here. Long time fan... Dad took me to my first game when I was 10... Dolphins v. Colts (W 34-17) at Miami Orange Bowl in November, 1970. Interesting game in that John Unitas played for Colts, and Miami won against the team that eventually won the Super Bowl that year... Earl Morrell was sitting the Colts bench during that game (I don't think he played, but he might have). It should be noted that Morrall replaced an injured Unitas in that Superbowl (V), coming back from a 13-6 deficit in that game to win 13-16. Recall that Morrall started 9 games for Miami in the undefeated 1972 season... not enough credit given to him in my opinion...

Anyway, I have never wavered as a fan. Now my kid is a fan as well. He tends to like players as opposed to teams, a reflection of Fantasy Football perhaps. If he had to pick a team it would probably be New York Giants... if he had to pick a player it would be Jarvis Landry. I'll take it...

I do have a question. I have an old, interesting ball... it is a 1972 "NFL" ball with no other brand markings or anything else, other than... the signatures of the Miami 1972 roster and 1972 Championship, etc. The signature are not real - they are reporductions of signature lithographed onto the ball.

I don't want to ask what it is worth as I am not selling. I just want find out some information about it - any information. I cannot find anything about it online.

Anyway, again, glad to be here. Thanks!

Woof

Big time Phin fan. I go to a game or two a year and love phin talk all year. Looks like a great group of dedicated posters.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks like a great group of phin fans. I used to follow other message boards but days would go by with no activity.

It's been years since posting here, my fault, wanted to come back and reacquaint myself with y'all

New here, trying to use search feature. Are newbies prohibited from searching posts for a few days or what?

Back
Top Bottom