Introducing Me... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Introducing Me...

Dol-Fan99

Starter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a 22 year old Dol-fan from Southern Cali, my first time on a message board so it may take me some time to pick up on it, I have been a Dol-fan since 1st grade and wore the #13 in all sports to support Dan the Man.. Hope to get to know all of you....:)

:rolleyes:
Dol-Fan99 said:
Hello everyone, I am a 22 year old Dol-fan from Southern Cali, my first time on a message board so it may take me some time to pick up on it, I have been a Dol-fan since 1st grade and wore the #13 in all sports to support Dan the Man.. Hope to get to know all of you....:)
:welcome:

I am 23 years old just North of you up in Washington. I also wore the #13 in support of Mr. Marino. You've come to the right board if your looking for information on the Dolphins. The members are constantly posting new articles in regards to the Dolphins status from various sources. I can't wait for the season to get started.

:laughat::billsbite

Welcome bro, great to have y'all here ! :drinkers:

I'm a life long Dolphins fan from Las Vegas now living in South Florida. A dream come true to be a season ticket holder. We even have a Dol-Van that we use for tailgating... I'm too new to post the URL, but as soon as I have enough posts, I will... It's the craziest thing you have ever seen! A 73 Dodge Box-Van converted into a mobile Dolphins tailgating machine...

Back
Top Bottom