Introducing Miami's Next Head Coach... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Introducing Miami's Next Head Coach...

Jnaledu3

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I know this will never happen.. but if arnold can be the governor of California then why cant the next head coach of the Miami Dolphins be:

--GOLDBERG--

(and i dont mean hank)

The Governor of California is a far less important position than the HC of the MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jnaledu3
I know this will never happen.. but if arnold can be the governor of California then why cant the next head coach of the Miami Dolphins be:

:yikes:

Marino1983

Why would a dreadlocked afro-american comical woman want to be the HC of the Fins? :lol:

for some reason the first person I thought of when you said goldberg was the fat kid on The Mighty Ducks :D

Originally posted by Jnaledu3

--GOLDBERG--

(and i dont mean hank)

Hmm, for 1. HE HAS NO ABILITY RATHER THEN *ACTING* and grabbing women's tits. 2. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Also, if your talking about Bill Goldberg that use to play for the Falcons and is now a wrestler, keep dreaming because his football career didn't last long and also, he is getting a chit load of money to fake everything, so I doubt he would leave that. Just another thread I clicked and became disappointed by.

Geez people, don't take things so seriously. That is why I posted what I did, because I DIDN'T TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Geez people, don't take things so seriously. That is why I posted what I did, because I DIDN'T TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!

Joking or not joking, he said "then why cant" and all I did was answer it with a non-joking, honest, personal reason why he couldn't be the next.

I DO NOT WANT TO ARGUE WITH FELLOW PHIN FANS, JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE BOARD AND HAVE FUN.

Back
Top Bottom