Iron bowl this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Iron bowl this week

finataxia24

follow me at @moejo31
Reaction score
this game is going to be great {I hope}
the upset of the year alabama wins....
I am parking cars 10$ a car I hopefully can make 300.00$$
hopefully...ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clear.gif

clear.gif

finataxia24 said:
Get over it. Stop living in the past. There's a National Championship coming up. Besides, you don't see Miami fans bragging about the 1989-1990 Sugar Bowl do you?

Not to mention, it has NOTHING to do with the Iron Bowl. You'd think you would put a picture of Alabama beating Auburn, but I guess that's too obvious.

And by the way, if you want to know, look at my signature, you'll notice that I too am an Alabama fan, in fact I got to UA, and am in the MDB. So this isn't just coming from some bitter Miami fan.

21 -13 auburn didn't play like a championship team

I don't know, I think that's exactly what Auburn played like. Every championship team I can remember (except '95 Nebraska) had close games against teams they probably shouldn't have. This was a huge rivalry game (I know you already know that) in which Auburn had little to gain and everything to lose. An inspired Alabama team gave them fits for a half, but the Tigers dominated the 2nd half. The garbage score at the end only made the game look closer. I (for one) commend Alabama for a gutsy performance, and Auburn for doing what championship caliber teams do--win when they didn't have their best game.

papafin said:
I don't know, I think that's exactly what Auburn played like. Every championship team I can remember (except '95 Nebraska) had close games against teams they probably shouldn't have. This was a huge rivalry game (I know you already know that) in which Auburn had little to gain and everything to lose. An inspired Alabama team gave them fits for a half, but the Tigers dominated the 2nd half. The garbage score at the end only made the game look closer. I (for one) commend Alabama for a gutsy performance, and Auburn for doing what championship caliber teams do--win when they didn't have their best game.
I agree somewhat with what u say but the sooners I just think are better team also you have to understand I am from Tuscaloosa Al home of the crimson tide & I dislike auburn with every part of my being.

Back
Top Bottom