Ironic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ironic

chillin6776

Starter
Reaction score
does anyone else see that our team this year is what I should have been last year, Ricky Back, Boston Healthy, prob. AJ starting, kinda ironic.

chillin6776 said:
does anyone else see that our team this year is what I should have been last year, Ricky Back, Boston Healthy, prob. AJ starting, kinda ironic.

Jumping the gun a bit, aren't we?

chillin6776 said:

Ricky isn't back yet. Boston isn't completely healthy and camp hasn't even started. And as of right now, it looks like AJ is behind Frerotte in the chase for the starting job.

SCall13 said:
Ricky isn't back yet. Boston isn't completely healthy and camp hasn't even started. And as of right now, it looks like AJ is behind Frerotte in the chase for the starting job.

My point exactly... I see where you're going though, but waith with post like these. I'm pretty sure that Freotte will be our starter, but the other two are BIG question marks...

Way too far ahead of yourself! Let's get through Training Camp and a couple of Preseason games and see where we are and who we have..

fishfan34 said:
Way too far ahead of yourself! Let's get through Training Camp and a couple of Preseason games and see where we are and who we have..
:yeahthat: My thoughts exactly.

chillin6776 said:

Don't know about this, but I'm glad last year's Ol has a year under their belts, if the other pieces then come into play, we may have something..and I do hope AJ beats out Gus, I'd rather have the younger gun firing shots heard around the league than Gus, temporary Ferrott.

Back
Top Bottom