Is Ajayi Really Hurt???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ajayi Really Hurt????

ButchFragrance

Active Roster
Reaction score
Never left the game...... Gets interviewed after the game, never mentioned any injury, but he did blast the organization, coaches, and play calling........ Then mysteriously after that and not one single word of an injury he is out for the season?????? Strange to say the least.

Never left the game...... Gets interviewed after the game, never mentioned any injury, but he did blast the organization, coaches, and play calling........ Then mysteriously after that and not one single word of an injury he is out for the season?????? Strange to say the least.
It is weird but they said he tore it while pass blocking and played through it. Sure sounds fishy. Also, caught a bit of the Browns game. Landry almost cost his team a chance to win by not going out of bounds near the end of regulation. They were on cusp of FG range and that play caused them to have to waste a down spiking the ball on next play + 0:15. James Lofton called him out for not being smart there and said coach says “Jarvis tries to be Superman sometimes”. The play he did not go out of bounds he tried to run someone over to which Lofton said “we all know how tough you are Jarvis - just go out of bounds”. Sounds like these guys (Ajayi and Landry) are giving their new teams headaches too.

It is weird but they said he tore it while pass blocking and played through it. Sure sounds fishy. Also, caught a bit of the Browns game. Landry almost cost his team a chance to win by not going out of bounds near the end of regulation. They were on cusp of FG range and that play caused them to have to waste a down spiking the ball on next play + 0:15. James Lofton called him out for not being smart there and said coach says “Jarvis tries to be Superman sometimes”. The play he did not go out of bounds he tried to run someone over to which Lofton said “we all know how tough you are Jarvis - just go out of bounds”. Sounds like these guys (Ajayi and Landry) are giving their new teams headaches too.

I was watching the Browns when he did that. Right away I told said to my buddy, "What the hell is he doing".

so what the point of this these guy are long gone.

Would love to see that post game interview if anyone can link it up

Yeah, Landry does try to do a little too much sometimes and does not always appear to be operating with a clear mind.
However, the good he does more than makes up for it. In the first drive of overtime Cleveland was at their 14 and Landry fought for extra yards for a 27 yard gain. Cleveland has already won twice as many games this year as they have in the past two years combined. I think Landry's toughness is a big part of that.
Watching the last two weeks Miami could use some of that Landry toughness. I wasn't a fan of letting him go and I'm still not. Just another mistake the decision-makers have made regarding talent keeping Miami mediocre at best close to two decades now.
And I seriously doubt Ajayi is faking an ACL tear.

My god..talk about conspiracy theories!

Just saw him partake in a television interview in London last week with Osi Umenyiora wearing a massive boot and contraption on his leg - Ajayi would need to put in some Oscar winning performances to fake this.

It is weird but they said he tore it while pass blocking and played through it. Sure sounds fishy.

I don't think it's fishy when you consider that you can tear your ACL in non-contact environments pretty easy. No reason to think its fake[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom