Is anybody else over this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anybody else over this?

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Is anybody else over this Ricky Williams adventure? I know I am..

The rest of the NFL and it's fans will continue to have fun with it but I really don't care if I hear the word Ricky Williams on sports talk radio again.

They have all left us for dead. I'm cool with that :cooldude: but this thing isn't going to die easily. As a fan though...I'm over it. Travis Minor is our starting running back.

I still feel good about this teams playoff chances under these circumstances. I unlike most NFL experts am satisfied with the change of the offensive line. I unlike most NFL experts EXPECT David Boston to put together a thousand yard season. I unlike most NFL experts expect AJ Feeley to be the starting QB. Call it blind loyalty if you want but it's really not. I still feel that the success of this team hinges on what AJ Feeley can do as the starting QB of this team.

yeah....i am also over it i am tired of hearing about it and my dad has made fun of me so much(he's a cowboy fan) and he just keeps nagging me so i got over it about last night

RUN MINOR RUN!

:D Heres to a good season!

And, this sounds catchy.

"MINOR GETS BY FOR A MAJOR GAIN!"

Seriously its not like the more we talk about it the better chance we have of getting him back. If you haven't moved on by now then have a few more Captin and cokes, worked for me.

Anyways I would really like to see Davenport here but for a 1st rounder? :shakeno:
It dosn't matter what the FO decides to do now cuz we are definatly screwed up the butt.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
yeah....i am also over it i am tired of hearing about it and my dad has made fun of me so much(he's a cowboy fan) and he just keeps nagging me so i got over it about last night

Remind him of thanksgiving

I agree, let's talk about something new. Fiedler or Feely? :escape:

i'm over it, i wasn't that upset that he quit because he can make his own decisions. it's just the timming i thought was clearly selfish. but hey travis minor didn't do that bad last year considering he wasn't used much. i think he's due a starting job he's been waiting long enough behind lamar and ricky. there going to have to change the song at the stadium when ricky used to gain 100 hundred yards. :lol: i also thought it was wrong for the fo to not notify the fans of the conversation that took place on friday between dave and ricky, since sat they had individual games go on sale and there was another select a seat at the pro, but then again it's all business and they were going to lose sales.

I'm over it too, that's why I typed my new thread, it's time to move forward.

Phinz4Life said:
RUN MINOR RUN!

:D Heres to a good season!

And, this sounds catchy.

"MINOR GETS BY FOR A MAJOR GAIN!"
I agree as well guys, lets play some football, let Ricky go smoke his weed and end up broke in a few years regretting his decision after he's traveled and spent all his money. He seems to forget that all he has and all that he can do is because of the $$$$$ from playing football and that will go away soon, with all his other stuff as well.

Back
Top Bottom