Is anybody worried ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anybody worried ?

Amars said:
Got to trust Saban but to be fair you have to give him at least 3 yrs for some results.

I never said that we will see result right away. Just what a year or two. I know we will be better then 4-12

The Dude said:
I was just thinking about what will happen if we draft a QB.(which i am against) I think we could end up in one of San Diego's position next year. If Feely comes out and even has a decent season do you just sit him down and go back to square one and start the rookie in his 2nd year? Do you start a rookie QB and risk the Ryan Leif factor?

Also i live in Canada so i don't get to see a whole ton of college ball, what is the early running back situation for the 2006 draft because if coach Saban doesn't pick a premeir runner in the 1st round this year could it be a possibility next year, because if we draft a rookie qb i have a feeling we wont be more the 5-11 come next december.

That is a great problem to have. SD is in an enviable position right now. Remember the following year after Jimmy Johnson made the Herschel Walker trade to Minn. A reporter asked him what his plans for the upcoming draft were, being as he didn't have any more "poker chips" (Walker). JJ replied, I have 44 poker chips. His point being, that any player can be dealt if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom