Is Anyone Else Having Problems Opening Miami Dolphins . com??? (merged 2x) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Anyone Else Having Problems Opening Miami Dolphins . com??? (merged 2x)

fairbanksb

Panhandler
Reaction score
MiamiDolphins.com

Anybody else have trouble logging onto MiamiDolphins.com? I have been trying all evening and can't log onto the site.

Re: MiamiDolphins.com

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Anybody else have trouble logging onto MiamiDolphins.com? I have been trying all evening and can't log onto the site.

No problems, connected right away.

Oliver...

MiamiDolphins.com

Originally posted by fairbanksb

COULDN'T GET ON EITHER, TOOK TOO LONG TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING... I JUST WALKED..

Can't Access Miami Dolphins.com

Any computer guru's out there with any ideas. I have been accessing MiamiDolphins.com for years, but as of yesterday evening I can't get the site to come up. The page goes into terminal wait. I can access all other team pages and I not having trouble with any other sites that I visit. Instead of going straight to miamidolphins.com I tried to access it through NFL.com and still can't get the Miami site to come up. Again, I can get to any of the other team pages. Is it the site or maybe my ISP? I have a digital cable connection with COX Cable. Any suggestions?

Is Anyone Else Having Problems Opening Miami Dolphins . com???

The Last few days i have not been able to open Miami's homepage!
It just sits there and trys to open at the bottom.
Other pages work fine in the NFL and others.
Just wanted to know if anyone else has encountered this!
Thanks
Go Dolphins!

Same problem here. Started yesterday evening and I can't figure out the problem.

I'm guessing the site is just slammed right now for the press conference. I had no problems yesterday.

HA!! Big O just read my email on the air.

Working fine again. Don't know where the problem was. Had to be the site even though many said you had no problems. It started to return slowly, first it wouldn't come up at all, then starting about 3 hours ago it would come up but it took it up to 5 minutes to load. Now it's back to normal and comes up instantly.

Back
Top Bottom