Is Anyone Else Tired.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Anyone Else Tired....

Cover23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Of the Phins always having to rely on other teams to get us in the playoffs?? Damnit, another season wasted and I'm angry!!!
Goodbye Fiedler, Goodbye Wannestedt!!
Bring on 2004, hopefully a nice rebuilding season, Draft a goddamn QB please!!! Help us fans out W. Huzienga please??

edited for content

Originally posted by Cover23
Of the Phins always having to rely on other teams to get us in the playoffs?? Damnit, another season wasted and I'm angry!!!
Goodbye Fiedler, Goodbye Wannestedt !!
Bring on 2004, hopefully a nice rebuilding season, Draft a goddamn QB please!!! Help us fans out W. Huzienga please??

If there is a silver lining to this season, well, at least we didn't choke away big leads. When we lost, we just got beat....

Here here!

Except, don't totally rebuild. Get a qb, get a good coach and improve the offensive line, and we can win NOW.

I am just so friggin angry right now!!
I am and always will be a Phin fan(have been a long time) but I just cant understand them sometimes. This was supposed to be our year, what happened? Yet another letdown for us fans, A Big Thank You to all the Miami Dolphins and Coaches.
Mr. Huzienga you better fix this problem quickly!!!

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
with a few moves, this team can contend...i dont want to waste ricky's best years in rebuilding mode
do us all a favor and change your damn user name fiedler is through in miami.

Ya im tired. Ive been deal with this crap for 5-6 years(i started to seriously follow this team in 98-99,before it was a here and there thing). But I feel really bad for the fans whove watched this team for 10+ years and the players on this team who get their job done.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
with a few moves, this team can contend...i dont want to waste ricky's best years in rebuilding mode

I agree however we have said thigns like that about our D ect for years. IF its possible lets get a coach in here and teach some didipline, kick some A$$ and get it done. Otherwise bring on BIG BEN.

Originally posted by Cover23
Goodbye Fiedler, Goodbye Wannestedt!!

I know excatly how you feel bro, I can relate.:(

:fire: Boy oh boy we need changes big changes. Miami only lost 1 game that was to the Titans. Both games against the Pats were winnable the Texans, Colts and Phily were winnable.Damn shame Should be 8 and 0 at home and 7 and 1 on road. Ounce the best team in the NFL will be at home watching the Motherf$&&in playoffs. I am so F&&& in tired of saying wait til next year, I'm going to boycott Blockbuster bigtime if Wane does't fire Wanny and Company even the GM needs to go.

Originally posted by CASSINO
I'm going to boycott Blockbuster bigtime if Wane does't fire Wanny and Company even the GM needs to go.

That won't do much good. Wayne sold Blockbuster in 1993. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom