Is anyone going to any Dolphin West coast games? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone going to any Dolphin West coast games?

SacTownPhinFan said:
Living in Sacramento and knowing one other Dolphin fan here who has gone to root for the Dolphins in Oakland...he does not wear gear ever since a couple of years ago when they found a Dolphin fan knocked out in the bathroom and the Raider fans pissing all over him when he was unconscious! The hype is very real at the black hole. However...there are some sections of the stadium that are actually very tolerant...they will talk smack but that's about it...it's all about being aware...With all that said, I would be interested in hooking up for the Oakland game.

I live in Sacramento also, actually Granite Bay, but I'll be going to the Raider game as well. I've been to every Niner vs. Dolphin/Raider vs. Dolphin game for the last five to six years. I'd have to say that when the Niners have a winning record, their fans are just as brutal as the Raiders. The Raider fans make it look like Halloween. If you go there with a chip on your shoulder, you definitely won't have to look too far for trouble. But if you go strictly as a football fan, I've had no problems

AZDOLPHIN76 said:
I am going to the San Diego game and I wanted to go to the Raiders Game. But I think the only way to go to the Raiders game would be with a group of Dolphin fans, they couldn't shank all of us :D . The New Orleans Game is a possibility too. I was curious to see how many of the fans on here go to away games.

Last year I went to San Francisco, this year I plan on going to the San Diego game as well as Seattle. I would not step foot in the Oakland Collosium, I cannot stand Al Davis, the Raiders, or their obnoxious fans.

TGall13 said:
I live in Sacramento also, actually Granite Bay, but I'll be going to the Raider game as well. I've been to every Niner vs. Dolphin/Raider vs. Dolphin game for the last five to six years. I'd have to say that when the Niners have a winning record, their fans are just as brutal as the Raiders. The Raider fans make it look like Halloween. If you go there with a chip on your shoulder, you definitely won't have to look too far for trouble. But if you go strictly as a football fan, I've had no problems

Interesting...I went to San Fran for the Fins and their fans were pretty mellow...I went Last year to the Steeler game and they were really confrontational. You say they are as bad as Raider fans? I never would have guessed that...Maybe the Halloween atmosphere has a lot to do with perception that they are so much worse.

Drfletcherdc said:
A buddy and I are going to go to San Diego. Unless there is another fire, then we will drive to Tempe instead.

lmao!

I may make the drive from vegas to sd. Seems like alot of phans will be in attendance.

I totally agree I'm in Oregon and i went to the Seattle game last year and talked a ton of smack! I want to go to both San Diego and Oakland but i had the same concerns as anyone else with Oakland at least rolling by myself and i defiantely wouldn't take my wife into Oakland! If money permits I will be doing both games! I can take care of myself but when it 50k to 1 k i prob keep my mouth in check!

Funny story about Oakland...a fellow fin fan and friend took his wife to Oakland and told her to be quiet and discreet about being Dolphin fans. Of course at the first Miami touch down he's quietly going "Yesssss!" and his wife jumps up screaming and jumping...lol...the fans were cool...they heard "get a rope" but another fan told them it was cool to root for the fins in the section where they were at.

San Diego game

Hey, I live in San Diego and am naturally going to the game here this year and am thinking of getting a tailgate section so we could have a place to rally and hangout before the game. The S.D. fans are some of the most ignorant (and I mean that word by it's true definition) fans you will ever find. I have a little game I play with the Charger fans....Whenever one of them mentions the 81 playoff game I always ask them to name 5 offensive & defensive Charger players who aren't on the current roster and exclude Seau, Fouts, Humphries, Means & Harrison. It is hysterical as to how many of them can't do it.

By the way, this is my second time responding to one of these threads and I love some of the stuff people put on here - hysterical.

endorphin said:
Interesting...I went to San Fran for the Fins and their fans were pretty mellow...I went Last year to the Steeler game and they were really confrontational. You say they are as bad as Raider fans? I never would have guessed that...Maybe the Halloween atmosphere has a lot to do with perception that they are so much worse.

Ya probably...every game is different though. Last years Niner/Dolphin was really mellow...I think mainly because of the records of each team. Being in playoff contention brings alot more enthusiasm out of the fans. When your team is having a bad year, nobody seems to care as much.

I'll be at that game damn I cant wait untill the season It should be a good game Im lookin foward to seeing madison on moss there two of my favorite players.

i live in longh beach ca. so im gonna try yo make the SD game but when do the tickets come on sale or does any1 know were i can reserve them

Orange FinFan said:
Hey AZ dolphin where are you at in az? I'll be going to the chargers game

sweet! apparently there are more fins fans out in zona....
im also goin to the sd game... should be fun, just like last time we played em!

SacTownPhinFan said:
Funny story about Oakland...a fellow fin fan and friend took his wife to Oakland and told her to be quiet and discreet about being Dolphin fans. Of course at the first Miami touch down he's quietly going "Yesssss!" and his wife jumps up screaming and jumping...lol...the fans were cool...they heard "get a rope" but another fan told them it was cool to root for the fins in the section where they were at.

Kings fan??? Granite bay thats where bibby and vlade live hido 2 but he may have moved I hung out w/ a chic that dated hido she wuz fugly. I'm goin to a game in mia. in dec. but I havent picked one yet. NOR-CAL BABY!!!!

bibbys the man... oh yeah... hedo is fugly too... so that works out for both

Back
Top Bottom