Is anyone interested in a So. Cal Draft party? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone interested in a So. Cal Draft party?

Its a possibility. Beats sitting at home and watching it. I think it would be pretty cool to meet some Dolphin fans because there arent too many of us in the inland empire.

The NFL draft.
:sidelol:

Sorry, I shouldnt be laughing, but I am.

Of course FFIC is referring to getting together and enjoying some Barley-Pops while watching to see who the Phins pick at 9, and 39...and maybe for those young enough to keep going, into the second day:goof:

FFIC, man I would LOVE to come west for a party. Might have to keep this one in mind. I am Always looking for a reason (Opportunity) to take an 5-7 hour drive-especially if it is directly west on "The 10" to "The 8" and stay straight till you see the Pacific, and wonderful San Diego.
az

:sidelol:

Sorry, I shouldnt be laughing, but I am.

Of course FFIC is referring to getting together and enjoying some Barley-Pops while watching to see who the Phins pick at 9, and 39...and maybe for those young enough to keep going, into the second day:goof:

FFIC, man I would LOVE to come west for a party. Might have to keep this one in mind. I am Always looking for a reason (Opportunity) to take an 5-7 hour drive-especially if it is directly west on "The 10" to "The 8" and stay straight till you see the Pacific, and wonderful San Diego.
az
No problem bro! I am always looking forward to meeting my fellow brothers and sisters from Finheaven!:wink: maybe if we have enough interest i could have another Finheaven Banner made, since I left the other one with Brother phins17 in Miami!

Back
Top Bottom