Is anyone interested in a So. Cal Draft party? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone interested in a So. Cal Draft party?

Its all good, but I think the first round is on you:lol:

How far is it from Riverside to SD? Generally speaking of course.
I would say 2 hours depending on how drive, traffic, and those wonderful California Highway Patrol. I live in Oceanside, which is 35 miles north of San Diego.:wink:

That's not too bad.

I guess FFIC is in the mood to host alot of Dolphins fans for the weekend.
Hope he has alot of beds and food.:lol:
I can have brothers and sisters over, or we can meet somewhere else. I was just throwing it out there. I have met some great members of finheaven form the East Coast, but I need to meet more of the West Coast brotherin.:wink:

I can have brothers and sisters over, or we can meet somewhere else. I was just throwing it out there. I have met some great members of finheaven form the East Coast, but I need to meet more of the West Coast brotherin.:wink:

Im down for going to Ocean Side unless you want to meet somewhere else. Im looking forward to meeting some of you guys and girls.

Well remember the draft is early for us on the WestCoast. So, if were going to make a weekend out of it, we need to be there the night before.
Don't really feel like driving that early in the morning. Seeing how I wake up minutes before the draft anyways.:lol:

We still have time to make plans though.:cooldude:

I think the draft starts at 8 or 9 in the morning here. I dont mind waking up at 6. I do it everyday for school and work anyway. But if someone has a place we could crash that would be fine with me.

With the #9 pick it will take 3 hours before they get to us. Unless a trade happens. Dam I will have to watch the whole thing. Anyways ESPNzone anyone? Great place to watch.

Sounds like a party to me. I would love to meet new Dolfans.

I'm in between Fresno and Bakersfield. Oceanside is about a 4 1/2 hour drive from here. Used to drive it every weekend when I was in the Corps.

Hit me back with more info later.

Peace

So I was just wondering if you guys were still down to go watch the draft at ESPN Zone in Anaheim. Let me know because i dont want to be the only Fin Fan to show up. lol. Ill be there by 9 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom