Is anyone really convinced... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone really convinced...

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
...that Randy Moss is the best receiver in football?Not me.Anyone who takes plays off, IMHO,does not deserve to be labelled that way.There are entirely too many players out there that will give it their all on EVERY play reguardless of whether they are getting the ball.
Hey Randy, if the ball isn't coming your way,you still have a job to do.(void this message if and when you ever play the Dolphins, okay?)
I am just getting tired of hearing him being referred to as the best receiver in football.If you own a company,and your employee works "when he/she wants to",I honestly don't believe there is much of an "employee of the month" possibility there.
I believe we could win more games with 22 "Rudy's" on the field, than with 22 Randy Moss'.
And while we are at it, does anyone think Chris Carter was really the problem, or was he merely trying to solve the problem?
So with all that in mind, I ask you once again....Is anyone really convinced that he is the best receiver in football?When he tries is not a good answer.

Either way, go Dolphins!!!!!!!!

Why are we even wasting our time talking about this loser? The guy is a cancer and always will be until he gets a coach that will stand up to his nonsense.

I would take David Boston, Marvin Harrison, Chris Chambers, Terrell Owens (barely), Joe Horn, Eric Moulds and probably others over him in a new york minute. So is he the best? No, he isn't even in the top 5. He is a LOSER.

That is my point exactly.(although I brought him up)If I was his coach I'd bench him for his ignorance.Either he would grow up, or he would lose quite a bit of talent sitting on the bench,getting no reps in practice etc....
I'm just tired of hearing how great he is.Cancer is not a good thing.

unfortunately, Moss is the Vikes - the suck w/ him, but really suck w/o him. For Tice losing games is more important than principal since he has to prove he belongs on the sidelines - too bad for him

Not only that but, if I'm paying 75 mil to one guy.....he's going to be on the field.......which brings up a good idea.....if the bastard thinks he's so f'n talented and that everybody else can kiss his ass....put his dumb ass in there at QB.....No practice or nothing....just tell him Sunday morning "You're playing QB today superstar....have fun." It would be a riot....he wouldn't be able to take plays off.....and he would get his ass killed....wouldn't that be funny??

yes i do think moss is the best receiver in football...look at the team around him its absolutely trash and with the randy ratio everybody in the whole stadium and watching at home knows the ball is going to moss...give the guy a break

He got a break when he got drafted!!!He needs no more breaks.The guy is a loser.
Speaking of brakes.If you went out and bought the best set of brakes for your car,and they "decided" to take days off,would you now consider them the best brakes, or would you trash them for another brand.I'm sure you would trash them.That's my point.Unless something (be it an item or a person) gives it its/his/or her all, all of the time,it can not be considered the best.If the play is not designed to come to him, I am sure he has other duties to carry out.If he doesn't do what he is supposed to do,he is taking away from his team.Anyone who takes away from his team CAN NOT be considered the best at what they do.

I say its a toss up between Boston and Harrison as the best WR. I give it to Harrison b/c hes very consistent and overlooked.

Back
Top Bottom