Is D.Rodgers hurt??/McGarahan Signs "Again" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is D.Rodgers hurt??/McGarahan Signs "Again"

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Saints | J. Allen To Start Seahawks Game - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:19:33 -0700

Jeff Duncan, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints LB James Allen will start in place of Derrick Rodgers at weak-side linebacker for the Sunday, Sept. 7 season opener against the Seattle Seahawks.

is D.Rodgers injured??? Or did he just lose the starting job???

Also....McGarahan Signs.....

Titans | McGarrahan Signs - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:47:45 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Tennessee Titans have signed free agent S Scott McGarrahan (Packers). Terms of the deal were not released.

Re: Is D.Rodgers hurt??/McGarahan Signs "Again"

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Saints | J. Allen To Start Seahawks Game - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:19:33 -0700

Jeff Duncan, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints LB James Allen will start in place of Derrick Rodgers at weak-side linebacker for the Sunday, Sept. 7 season opener against the Seattle Seahawks.

is D.Rodgers injured??? Or did he just lose the starting job???

Also....McGarahan Signs.....

Titans | McGarrahan Signs - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:47:45 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Tennessee Titans have signed free agent S Scott McGarrahan (Packers). Terms of the deal were not released.

Rodgers has to serve a 1 game suspension for hitting a friend of his wife, and I believe he shoved his wife as well. I don't know the official wording of the charges and the plea, but that's why.

Oliver...

McGarrahan with the Titans huh? These ex-Fins can't just leave the AFC.

I was happy to see Scott McGarrahan make it back onto a team. However I was p*ssed off that we didn't get that seventh rounder for him in 2025 or whenever we were supposed to get it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom