Is Dave Wandstadt the football version of George Bush? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Dave Wandstadt the football version of George Bush?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

True. Very true. I would say in conversation, that's a fairly common goof.

Of course, your original complaint was over his use of hyperbole.

Well, you said you saw nothing grammatically offensive about the statement, so I was just pointing out that particular error. Actually, this statement was one of Wanny's better performances as far as grammar is concerned. All in all I like Wanny and I still hold out hope that he's a Coach who can take us all the way...I just also think that anyone who's taking a Head Coaching job in the NFL should also be able to communicate well. Just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
In reading Daves transcript, it just strikes me that while Dave may be a great coach(we'll know this year), his communications skills suck. The grammer attacks are one thing(I've never heard one of his press conferences that didn't butcher the language), but since when do NFL QB's face crowds of 100k people? Has Dave taken up coaching soccer overseas in the off season?

"The one thing I think you have to look at is the calls, the things that they’re doing on defense and the communication and how a young person [handles] that on the road. There was some excitement there. There wasn’t 100,000 people, but it was a good crowd and it was noisy. It was encouraging to see him respond the way he did, both mentally and physically. ":D :D

How does this ^^^ right there....have anything to do with your title of the thread....George Bush???

Back
Top Bottom