Is Fat Hank Drunk ?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Fat Hank Drunk ??

Hank has lost whoever was his dolphin "snitch" and he hasnt gotten over it.

:roflmao: I just logged on finheaven and this was the first thread title I saw...I laughed profusely. On a side note, Jim Mora Jr. is even more akward in front of a camera than his dad. He looks scared sh*tless.

what happens in Vegas was a good statement by Mora. Mooch is just funny.... "If you guys weren't coaching, what would you be doing? Mooch blurts out "trying to find a job as a coach"

I've seen Hank at Calder several times, drunk out of his gord. Once I ran into him post-midnight at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. He was practically slobbering all over me, beer in hand, while we talked. He claimed he was quitting sports betting because of a string of bad beats due to lousy officiating. Ha!

Actually, Hank's most drunken monent came in the late '70s when he was completely sober. Before his Dolphin gig, Hank was TV color commentator for the Canes, one or two years starting in maybe '77. They were local broadcasts on channel 10, covering Miami road games. This was before ESPN or the Canes reaching weekly network level. I think we were at Kansas. Miami unveiled an option attack, completely by surprise. Hank Goldberg had absolutely no clue what was going on. He kept calling every play a broken play, even though it was obvious they were basic option plays that Miami simply wasn't executing well. Finally, the play-by-play guy butted in something like, "Uh, Hank. I think Miami is running the option. Those aren't broken plays." To this day, that's all I can think about when the topic is Hank Goldberg.

Back
Top Bottom