is it just me or.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is it just me or....

keys_finfan

Starter
Reaction score
reading all the threads how a.j. and ferrote are competing, i am thinking back to last season.... is it just me or did wanny flip flop quarterbacks just because thats what the fans wanted to see? wasnt it the first game we changed quarterbacks at halftime....? last season was so bizzare with the moves that wanny made, kinda made it interesting, but mostly made it embarrasing and frightening.

QB controversies are nothing but a distraction to the team. Nick will have his man in place by week 1 and stick by him. Last season is history and I am still trying to drink the momories away.....

I think that Wanny knew that the gig was up in South Florida unless he could win the hearts of fans and bring a winning season, despite losing Ricky so close to the beginning of the season. Part of winning the fans, was replacing Feidler, though I believe that Wanny never actually wanted to make the change. There were rumours that the coaching staff revolted because they wanted to see a change at QB so there was indeed a lot of pressure from all sides.

That being said, I don't see how last years indecision relates to the current QB competition.

....because there was a qb competition last season, and there is a qb competition this season and it was for the same team (fins)

keys_finfan said:
....because there was a qb competition last season, and there is a qb competition this season and it was for the same team (fins)

In reality, there is a qb competition every year, for every team. Some are stacked in favor of the incumbant, (Manning, McNabb, etc.), but there is definitely a constant evaluation going on on every team, especially those without a definite superstar in place.

Fiedler did beat out Feeley in my eyes last year, it was close but I felt he won the job. That being said, yes wanny was wishy washy with the way he played them early in the season. Later in the season they both were just beaten up so bad, he started who he could!

I was at the opener last season and saw 1 half of ears and 1 half of AJ. While their numbers looked the same it was obvious AJ had a better arm and the nads to stand in the pocket making reads as it quickly disintegrated around him. ears threw up ducks and ran scared at the first sign of trouble. Fieds is a good athlete, AJ is a better QB

thewicked1isher said:
QB controversies are nothing but a distraction to the team. Nick will have his man in place by week 1 and stick by him. Last season is history and I am still trying to drink the momories away.....

I already drank the memories away, but now Im just drinking for recreation.

I DRANK THE MEMORIES AWAY TOO BUT THE DAMN OKLA MEDIA KEEPS BASHING MY DOLPHINS SO NOW I HAVE TO DRINK TO DROWN OUT THE DARN MEDIA .

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A TOW TRUCK I JUST DROVE MY MURRY LAWN MOWER INTO THE COMMUNITY SWIMING POOL AND THE POOL WAS DRY.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I truely believe that Wanny put AJ in a position to fail, I think he had pressure from all sides to get Aj in there so he did. Then he called every 5 step drop and long passing play that he could call with his hand up the OC's backside. The OL couldnt block, he knew it and he used it to get Jay back in there! I dont think that there was a competition at all, it was a farse kind of like Wannys coaching ability!

i doubt it, i think wanny wanted to keep his job, or maybe he knew he was gonna go to pitt... i hate thinkin conspiracy

Back
Top Bottom