Is It Just Me........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is It Just Me........

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it just me or are you going to be upset that none of us can debate over who's going to get picked up in the draft anymore?? lol

Like ya once we draft then we can talk about the players for a week or two but what will we talk about after that?? Is there anything that really exciting happens after the draft until training camp??

Trades, man, trades and late FA pickups. You know, the ones that never happen.

Trust me... there will be plenty of people complaining about our picks well into the season.

Yeah, it'll kinda quiet down for a while I guess...too bad the season doesn't start sooner...

Phin_Phan said:
Is it just me or are you going to be upset that none of us can debate over who's going to get picked up in the draft anymore?? lol

Like ya once we draft then we can talk about the players for a week or two but what will we talk about after that?? Is there anything that really exciting happens after the draft until training camp??
There should be plenty of FA action and trades after the draft.
Also, we can officially being the debating on who will be starting week 1.
:gossip:
"Blah Blah Blah" LOL

I am actually dreading the time between the draft and the first game. I have a hard time surfing through all the speculation now, after the draft I think it's going to be worse.

If we go QB at #2, it could very well be interesting... I see many debates about who should start... and likely who of the fantabulous four should get cut.

Back
Top Bottom