Is it just me, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it just me,

I don't know...but I know this....And then there were 2 teams from the AFC East in the playoffs ;)

I won't be able to go to Richmond tommorrow 11.Girlfriend has the flu,and I should be here for her.Looks like I'm watching it on T.V.

Originally posted by va dolfan
or does Herm Edwards seem like a real bozo tonight?What's wrong with him?
He just seemed like a guy who lost his best player on D after too much travelling and did not have the team to overcome it. Though kicking off down by a TD w/1:46 to play is plain stupid. :goof: :evil:

He also had no sense of urgency in the final minutes.
:confused: Why wasn't Westhoff yelling at him ? :confused:

Although they were driving(repeatedly I might add),they didn't seem as if they had a clue how to control a clock.

I won't be able to go to Richmond tommorrow 11.Girlfriend has the flu,and I should be here for her.Looks like I'm watching it on T.V.

I couldn't do it tomorrow either..I have to go check on a apartment...Yeah..it's best for you to be with her ;) Hope she feels better :( Maybe we will get another shot at it next week ;) :cool:

I have to give the Jets kudos...they played with heart and kept at it to the final seconds.

Oh man I SOOOOOO hope our Phins show up tomorrow.

I have a bad feeling, but more of a we will scrape by ag. the Ravens tomorrow and get wiped in the 2nd round kinda feeling.

I agree with you that they played with heart.Just their heart isn't beating fast enough .

Back
Top Bottom