Is it me or all these linemen we are geting don't fit at least in my views....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me or all these linemen we are geting don't fit at least in my views.......

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I mean For example, we got an injured macintosh and I don't know why we got this injured player in the first place. The team is not sure if he will be back into training camp in 100 percent shape thus shadowing our future at right tackle. We have St Clair, not too bad and did a decent job in St Louis until he was replaced by Kyle turley but can he play in the intensity that we are expecting him to? Now we are aiming at Stussie which he is up there with age almost. I just dont know why we keep grabbing these guys, I thought the staff was high enough on Greg Jerman which he is rather a young guy and was given a chance to compete with wade smith to start.

What are we persuing next? Did we really needed to sign Macintosh specially after finding out about his injuries?

Tell you something, I don't care who we get but all I am worried about is having a consistent starter in our right side and I ask no more.

What strikes me is the flexability that Spielman is getting in the line. I grant you only time will tell if they can pass block and open holes for Ricky, but after last years line... any improvement should be easy to obtain.

I also understand were bringing in Kyle Turley in for an interview. If I remember he can play both tackles.

McIntosh will be the starter on the right side when he's 100%. The guy is very talented, a mammouth run blocker with a huge upside. He'll be ready to go late August at WORST. Till then John St Clair will start there. Greg Jerman will be in the mix, but Jerman is a back-up rather than a starter. What these excellent moves are doing is adding much needed starting quality depth and youth to the OL.

These are excellent moves - don't panic. If Steussie signs, it's a 1 year gig, so that they don't have to rush DMac back. McIntosh and Wade Smith give us two good lookint talents manning the T spots.

Originally posted by Bottle Nose
What strikes me is the flexability that Spielman is getting in the line. I grant you only time will tell if they can pass block and open holes for Ricky, but after last years line... any improvement should be easy to obtain.

I also understand were bringing in Kyle Turley in for an interview. If I remember he can play both tackles.

yeah yeah....good point about the flexibility....blah blah....

WTH do you mean Kyle Turley is coming for an inertrview?

:D

I think he's thinking of Spencer Folau (or however you spell that hack's name).

Originally posted by Agua
I think he's thinking of Spencer Folau (or however you spell that hack's name).

Well you guys don't have to worry about that "hack" anymore. He signed a 3 year contract with the Saints last night. Good depth for us, I feel like we have 7 good OL.

Folau resigned with NO and the sentinel said they were interested in Steussie but his asking price is too high.

St. Claire's problem isn't intensity. His problem is his lack of mobility on the outside, which is why he is better suited to be a center. I think St. Louis has really wasted his first four years by not playing him at center.

Back
Top Bottom