Is it me or when Do I come to this forum I see too many silly topics? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me or when Do I come to this forum I see too many silly topics?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Not flaming anyone and by the way I'm back, I just can't stand at times posting in this forum. People start threads such as, who's mother will beat the other, Jason Taylors of Zack Thomas. Things along those lines which
I find it that some people are just really bored. If some of you have time time to post middle school type of material then I'll take my time to write this post.

- js55

It's the offseason... people get bored. During the season people actually talk about football..... honest.

juniorseau55 said:
Not flaming anyone and by the way I'm back, I just can't stand at times posting in this forum. People start threads such as, who's mother will beat the other, Jason Taylors of Zack Thomas. Things along those lines which
I find it that some people are just really bored. If some of you have time time to post middle school type of material then I'll take my time to write this post.

:help: We need :helmet: .

No kidding, not only are some of the topics silly, heck, some of them don't even make sense!...
juniorseau55 said:
Is it me or when Do I come to this forum I see too many silly topics?
:huh:

Yea this definetly indicates offseason boredom...I just generally don't read those type threads...it's easier to my psyhey to find bits and pieces on the phins..LOL.

I haven't been on here in a while because most of the topics are just boring! I mean how many Feeley/Fiedler threads can you have! So I have been taking a break till at least training camp! I can't wait till the season starts to see how much different the threads are!

Here's to the season getting her in a hurry!

YAWN... :sleep: its the offseason... :sleep: wake me when the war starts

13isgr81 said:
No kidding, not only are some of the topics silly, heck, some of them don't even make sense!...
:huh:
Zing! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom