Is it me? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

Justasportsfan said:
That's why we got Mularkey. He speaks better english than Gilbride.

:roflmao:
Now that's funny!
You do have some weapons on that team, but Drew is not the guy IMO! He try's to hard to make the "big" plays all the time and holds the ball to long! Sometimes I think his strong arm is his down fall, because he will hold it triing to go down field instead of taking the short safer route and slowly move down field!

shalafi3455 said:
Now that's funny!
You do have some weapons on that team, but Drew is not the guy IMO! He try's to hard to make the "big" plays all the time and holds the ball to long! Sometimes I think his strong arm is his down fall, because he will hold it triing to go down field instead of taking the short safer route and slowly move down field!
Who said anything about Drew being the main weapon. When your team has a great running game (like we will) , it opens things up for the passing game.

I doubt Mularkey will put the games on Drew's shoulders. He is one hell of a passer and when given time though and Mularkey who was a TE should get Campbell more involved .

Gilbride thought that a TE was some fit dude w/ a tush in tights.

Drew's problems go well beyond his concrete shoes. He is slow reading his progressions, and by the time he does, he's either making a poor choice, or eating dirt.

That old dog is going to need to learn new tricks. He's not comfortable throwing with a 3 step drop, but he's either going to have to learn it, or the Bills OL is going to have to make a drastic improvement over last year.

And with a new staff, these things take time. I'm expecting the Bills to suck bad coming out of the gate. But its June, we all get to be optimistic, even Bills fans. :evil:

Justasportsfan said:
Who said anything about Drew being the main weapon. When your team has a great running game (like we will) , it opens things up for the passing game.

I doubt Mularkey will put the games on Drew's shoulders. He is one hell of a passer and when given time though and Mularkey who was a TE should get Campbell more involved .

Gilbride thought that a TE was some fit dude w/ a tush in tights.

No I meant other than Drew! Sorry should have clarified!

FlyingElvis said:
Drew's problems go well beyond his concrete shoes. He is slow reading his progressions, and by the time he does, he's either making a poor choice, or eating dirt.

That old dog is going to need to learn new tricks. He's not comfortable throwing with a 3 step drop, but he's either going to have to learn it, or the Bills OL is going to have to make a drastic improvement over last year.

And with a new staff, these things take time. I'm expecting the Bills to suck bad coming out of the gate. But its June, we all get to be optimistic, even Bills fans. :evil:
he's the worst qb when pressured. Mcnally will fix that :D. Like I said, run,run,run then pass when the D falls asleep.

shalafi3455 said:

Just playing you know I LOVE the Z! :rocker:

Ya Baby!!

sig2vi-1.gif

Justasportsfan said:
I'm just playin finfans. Who knows what's gonna happen , but you gotta agree, all the possibilities that could happen if Mularkey is as good as advertised.

I think he has all of the potential of the last two Bills HCs... :roflmao:

Its become a Bills tradition. Don't stop now.

You keep bringin up the wonderful job Mularkey did with Kordell Stewart. Here are the stats for Stewart's best season:

Gms At Cmp Pct Yards TDs Int Rating RA RY Y/C TDs
16 266 442 60.2 3,109 14 11 81.7 96 537 5.6 5

Here are Fiedler's numbers from the same season:

16 273 450 60.7 3,290 20 19 80.3 73 321 4.4 4

You have repeatedly joined the chorus calling Fiedler a bum. Now you are touting a OC whose BEST QB performance is no better than Fiedler? Stop and think about what you are saying. You are hopeful because Mularkey might make Bledsoe as good as Fiedler....

Please, enough with the "Mularkey"... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom