Is It Possible To Change My Username & "tag Line"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is It Possible To Change My Username & "tag Line"?

broccoli rob

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've been here a while & hate not only my old username, but my tag line as well. There seems to be no way for me to change either.

Could a mod do this for me? Or should I just start a new account and abandon this one? love the site but this annoys me every time I log on.

Thanks.

You can change your tag line. It's in your settings. I'll look here in a sec and tell you how.

As for the username, I can change that. What do you want it to be?

To change your tag line click on your username in the upper right hand corner. From the drop down menu click on 'personal details.' Then right under your avatar is the field called 'custom title', that is the tag line. You can change it to whatever you'd like so long as it's within the TOS..

But I like your username… Its original
also:

giphy.gif

@broccoli rob You still want to change all that stuff?

This is just an old name I used back in '12 for most forums, this is the last account I care about that uses the handle. I guess there is nostalgic value there?

I definitely want to swap the tag line out for now but thanks for the timely response and apologize for my delay, did not realize you guys get to this in such a timely fashion!

To change your tag line click on your username in the upper right hand corner. From the drop down menu click on 'personal details.' Then right under your avatar is the field called 'custom title', that is the tag line. You can change it to whatever you'd like so long as it's within the TOS..

I don't have a custom title field under my avatar. Is this a premium member only option?

The title used to be a vCash thing where you could pay to change it but vCash didn't make the new software switch over.

Now regular members have a normal tiered title based on number of posts, etc... and VIPs can switch it whenever they want.

Username changes used to be by request only, then Bill added it as a vCash feature and now it's by request only again.

Anyhoo that's the history so ends the lesson.

meh. security wise and speed wise it didn't make sense to bring back that system that... honestly only a portion of us use.

Back
Top Bottom