Is it Rick or Wanny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it Rick or Wanny

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
First, let me say I am not even angry any more. What would be the point. I have noticed that there are a lot of Wanny haters and most people give the G.M., Rick a pass.

I'm curious what you think now.

It is clear that the offense is horrible and the offensive line is the worst, perhaps in team history.

Who to blame? I think there is a fair amount of blame for our GM who decided that some of the best veterans were too expensive and left us with a bunch of journeymen and young guys who can't get it done. Some of the blame must go to the coaches who apparently haven't taught these guys very well since they seem confused and miss assignments regularly.

This is a disaster, but the architect of the dump the entire line strategy and start over with nonstarters and a second year left tackle has too be held accountable.

PhinKev said:
First, let me say I am not even angry any more. What would be the point. I have noticed that there are a lot of Wanny haters and most people give the G.M., Rick a pass.

I'm curious what you think now.

It is clear that the offense is horrible and the offensive line is the worst, perhaps in team history.

Who to blame? I think there is a fair amount of blame for our GM who decided that some of the best veterans were too expensive and left us with a bunch of journeymen and young guys who can't get it done. Some of the blame must go to the coaches who apparently haven't taught these guys very well since they seem confused and miss assignments regularly.

This is a disaster, but the architect of the dump the entire line strategy and start over with nonstarters and a second year left tackle has too be held accountable.
Its Wanny in my opinion, he over sees the on the field operations, and calls! Rick can do the best he can to get him the players to make it happen!

Wayne Gandy, John Tait, and Damien Woody. All linemen we have lost out on. For what, a few more bucks?

Who have we "SETTLED" for...Jeno James, Vernon Carey, and John St.Clair.

I know you dont want to blow your cap and all........but open up the checkbook at some point and spend some money on a need position

Back
Top Bottom