Is It Safe To Buy A Rosen Jersey?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am really pulling for this guy to be our franchise QB.I am excited for this season because of Rosen and the new Coaching staff.However,if he has a bad year we may draft a QB next year and I'm out over $100 on another failed jersey.
Is it safe to buy a Rosen Jersey?

Avigatorx

Ohana
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I would wait....

But if you have the dough and want to show your support, go for it!

(Grab a replica from china before we tariff everything coming out of there, lol.)

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
I have few in my closet of Jason Taylor, Sam Madison and Chris Chambers. I'm holding off to see what happens with Preston Williams, because I think he's the next Jersey I may buy. I like how this kid plays.

BigNastyFish

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
go for it!

Could be a collectors item.

Or not.

finomenal

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I am really pulling for this guy to be our franchise QB.I am excited for this season because of Rosen and the new Coaching staff.However,if he has a bad year we may draft a QB next year and I'm out over $100 on another failed jersey.
Is it safe to buy a Rosen Jersey?
Roll with it if it feels right. Rosen is the best young prospect the Dolphins have had in camp at QB since '83.

AEGBRG

9th Season Coming Soon
Reaction score
I would wait and see it if he works out. The price of the jersey does not fluctuate based on performance. It will be the same as it is today if he ends up playing well. No reason to rush to buy one.

Last edited:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom