is it true? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is it true?

DaQuixlet

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
dolphins didnt score at all during the scrimmage???

Browns scored 2 TD's

Bills scored 7 TD's

SO WHAT!??

Does everyone remember how bad the Titans did against us in their scrimmage last year?

Do I have to remind you all how the regular season game panned out???

DolphinDevil28 said:
SO WHAT!??

Does everyone remember how bad the Titans did against us in their scrimmage last year?

Do I have to remind you all how the regular season game panned out???

Huh? It was just a question

and - If i remember correctly the Titans didnt make it past round 2. You dont play to just win reg season games. You play to go to the SB.

Looks like the Browns D sucks.

Get over it man, you all will not make the playoffs, I actually dont think the Bills will either. JUST GET OVER IT AND WAKE UP.

Dude, the Fins and Bills both are not out of the question for playoff hunts. SB? No. But I think both squads will be OK. Wer'e not the Chargers, you know.

yeah we're not the chargers but atleast the chargers have a stable running back and traded away an injury prone wide reciever with an attitude problem.

ii

gr8slayer said:
Get over it man, you all will not make the playoffs, I actually dont think the Bills will either. JUST GET OVER IT AND WAKE UP.
What kinda Bills fan r u? If I was a Bills fan id be predicitng SB's. My team has to be pretty bad off for me not to predict that....BTW i dont predict a Miami SB.

The Bills have a shaky O-Line, but u guys can holpe Bledsoe bounces back, good running game, good recievers, good defence.

Im not sure tho, all im gonna say is the Dolphins and BIlls will probably be avearge-above average.

The Bills scored 4 of those touchdowns in a goal line drill. They didn't score 7 TDs through a true scrimmage.

Back
Top Bottom