is it Wanny's fault or not? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is it Wanny's fault or not?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have supported Wanny since he got here and Jay too for that matter. They both have done some good things for us and so bad things too. Jay does a lot of things good like using his legs to get some 1st downs, good at play action and bootlegs and things like that. Also pretty good with the short pass and medium passes. His biggest problem imo is that he'll miss the open guy going long most of the time. And please, I was one of those on Jay's corner so I'm not bashing him. IMO, Griese's a better QB right now. He's been hitting the open guys in his 2 games,specially the ones 20 0r 30 yards down field better than Jay did and I think he'll be more consisten but that's just my opinion.

Wanny has gotten us Ricky,Wade,Chambers,Randy,Griesse,O-gun,Seau,Knight Chester and Zgonina to name a few. I know they weren't all drafted but he got them anyway and deserves credit. His biggest problem imo? He doesn't adjut to what's happening in the game. Why did we lose this time?The deffence didn't play very good to begin with by giving up 4 or 5 drives of more than 65 yards and letting the colts keep the ball a LOT longer than we did. But STILL, we could have won with a TD at the end.Why didn't we score? Cos their best player on deffence was let one on one with our rookie LT once again and the result was the same as all day long. Griesse being presured or sack by Freeney. The biggest play of the day for our offence and we DIDN'T double team the guy we had to double team.

Every team double teams Taylor and stack the LOS to stop Ricky. Why didn't we double their best pass rusher when EVERYONE could see that Smith couldn't do the job alone?

I'm done supporting Wanny. He's a good person but I'm done thinking that we can win with him as our head coach and you guys are reading this from one of the few on this board that have always supported Wanny. Sorry but I have to be realistic. I think he deserves credit for some of the good players that he got us but his on game day job has failed us imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
I have supported Wanny since he got here and Jay too for that matter. They both have done some good things for us and so bad things too. Jay does a lot of things good like using his legs to get some 1st downs, good at play action and bootlegs and things like that. Also pretty good with the short pass and medium passes. His biggest problem imo is that he'll miss the open guy going long most of the time. And please, I was one of those on Jay's corner so I'm not bashing him. IMO, Griese's a better QB right now. He's been hitting the open guys in his 2 games,specially the ones 20 0r 30 yards down field better than Jay did and I think he'll be more consisten but that's just my opinion.

Wanny has gotten us Ricky,Wade,Chambers,Randy,Griesse,O-gun,Seau,Knight Chester and Zgonina to name a few. I know they weren't all drafted but he got them anyway and deserves credit. His biggest problem imo? He doesn't adjut to what's happening in the game. Why did we lose this time?The deffence didn't play very good to begin with by giving up 4 or 5 drives of more than 65 yards and letting the colts keep the ball a LOT longer than we did. But STILL, we could have won with a TD at the end.Why didn't we score? Cos their best player on deffence was let one on one with our rookie LT once again and the result was the same as all day long. Griesse being presured or sack by Freeney. The biggest play of the day for our offence and we DIDN'T double team the guy we had to double team.

Every team double teams Taylor and stack the LOS to stop Ricky. Why didn't we double their best pass rusher when EVERYONE could see that Smith couldn't do the job alone?

I'm done supporting Wanny. He's a good person but I'm done thinking that we can win with him as our head coach and you guys are reading this from one of the few on this board that have always supported Wanny. Sorry but I have to be realistic. I think he deserves credit for some of the good players that he got us but his on game day job has failed us imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Welcome to the Dark Side, Danny. You'll like it here. No need to lie to yourself. No need to sugar coat things. Reality is clear here. The only downside, if you even consider it such, is that the Pollyannas like InFINSible and a few other dweebs won't like you much. But who cares about them anyway? I'll speak the truth and let the chips fall.

EDIT: I warned you in another thread. So incase you haven't read it yet, this continued antagonization from you will not be tolerated any longer. - Muck

Last edited by a moderator:
don't quit wannstedt yet. theres a lot of football to go. we can beat every single team we play.

Like Don Shula miami doesn't lose games, they simply run out of time. we'll be fine.

Offered Ike Hilliard less money than he offered Derrius Thompson.. :rolleyes2

Yes, it is most definitely Wanny's fault.
He's a bad NFL head coach and he's proven it here just as he proved it at Chicago. The only difference being that he had more talent to work with here, which helped him to win more games in the regular season. As an X's and O's coach, a motivator and a personnell man, he is just plain bad.

Back
Top Bottom