Is jason taylor,zach thomas,sam madsion,patrick surtain | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is jason taylor,zach thomas,sam madsion,patrick surtain

ohall said:
I've got to disagree our D has always folded. They've been folding late in the season for as long as this group has been together. Miami's D has been one of the most over rated units in the NFL for years IMO.

Um... you wouldn't be saying that if we didnt have the season we did last season now would you? Probably not. How is our defence over-rated.. We barely ever got recognition for it. And it has always been a top 1-10 ever since Bates took charge.

Don't blame it all on the defense folding, we also had an offense that was never that great.

no championships = no hall of fame for anyone... its that simple.

thenicksabanera said:
i was wonder at the end of there career do you think that jason taylor,zach thomas,sam madsion,patrick surtain are hall famer?

Taylor and Thomas have a good chance, Madison and Surtain will be a bit tougher.

At one point I thought Madison was going to be an easy choice when he was done, but his game dropped a little, and that is all it takes from being called great, and being called a very good player, but not HOF material.

ohall said:
No none of them have shown they are hall of fame players as of yet.

They have to win a title to get in IMO.

Why do you have to win a title to get into the HOF.. Horrible arguement. Winning a title is a reflection of the team not the player. :shakeno:

Thomas- Its very questionable even though i think hes one of the best playing today at mlb. He needs to finish his career strong and lead dolphins to greatness then hes a lock.

Taylor- As long as he keeps what hes doing im pretty sure he will

Madison- you shouldn't even of put his name in the question the only way hes becoming a hall of famer is if he breaks a record this year or something for like most interceptions in a season and even then i dont know

Surtain- I doubt it maybe if KC wins a few Super bowls and hes a team captain

Back
Top Bottom