Is Maurice Clarrett worth a 7th RD Draft pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Maurice Clarrett worth a 7th RD Draft pick?

maurce worth 7th rd

• yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Silent Hippy

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's really good or anything, i just want to know if you think he'd be a STEAL in the 7th round.

Heck, I'd draft him in the fourth.

The guy was pretty good his freshman year.

Someone's going to take him in the third round though.

miamirw said:
Heck, I'd draft him in the fourth.

The guy was pretty good his freshman year.

Someone's going to take him in the third round though.
idk about that...hes deffinatley a good back, but i think most teams are going to avoid him, because he hasnt played football this past year, and he's a troublemaker. But if he was still available in the 7th rd, i'd take him.

If he's there in the fourth, I take him.

The kid uses s**t for brains, but the talent weighs enough to balance the risk, and hope that he will sort it all out as he grows up.

7th rd would be a major steal. I hate the kid, he is a headcase, he started at the high school I went to before he switched to Warren Harding because the BBall coach at my school didnt want him on the team. Not blaming him for that but I am saying it was result of him being hard to deal with from what was said around here. He does have talent and at the right price is not much of a gamble, if he doesnt work out, cut him. If the talent shows up, you got a good back.

He'll be a day borderline day 1 pick to someone, provided he's kept his body in shape.

He's not worth the piece of gum stuck on my shoe.

I would deff. draft him in the 7th. If we dont take a high caliber rb in the first, my next outlook would be Walter Rhyes(sp) out of Syracuse, and Clarrett in the 3rd-4th rd range

the kid has a talent if a headcase like ricky is worth a top 5 he is def worth a 7th

He is the RB equivalent of Jeff George.Lots of talent but sawdust for brains

Back
Top Bottom