Is Minicamp next weekend?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Minicamp next weekend??

The first Mini-camp that is open to the public is 6/10-6/12. All the quarterback camps are closed to the public also. As soon as I get word I will post it.
Sorry.:missmeth:

And anyone who stars in mini camp

can be instantly put down as cut in full camp!

Kirby Dar Dar anyone? or Spotwood?

Remember when posting on mini camp and getting excited by a track star without pads, that he might just not be same player in them.

Players are here working but it is not open to the public. The only news we may get is from the press. They are allowed in but only for a short time to view practice.
:missmeth:

Proshopgirl said:
Players are here working but it is not open to the public. The only news we may get is from the press. They are allowed in but only for a short time to view practice.

do you work at the Fins store at the practice facility?

Proshopgirl said:

so how much do we have to pay you for your hidden camera reports! :lol:

Yes I work here at the Pro Shop in Davie. Even I am not allowed to watch practice. I will keep everyone posted as they announce any open to the public camps. I have heard rumors that there will be more evening sessions in August to beat the heat and the rain.

Proshopgirl said:
Yes I work here at the Pro Shop in Davie. Even I am not allowed to watch practice. I will keep everyone posted as they announce any open to the public camps. I have heard rumors that there will be more evening sessions in August to beat the heat and the rain.

Back
Top Bottom